Table of Contents
We will examine these elements and shed light on what makes living in JVC so alluring in this extensive guide.
Circle Mall Park
JVC Triangle Park
District 12 Park
Kids' Areas in JVC: Play, Learn, And Create Lasting Memories
Restaurants in JVC
- Amido Restaurant: is located in Bloom Heights-JVC. It is a continental cuisine restaurant with authentic Italian soul and a twist on informal dining takeaways.
- Pide Keyfi: Also located in JVC, it offers authentic Turkish cuisine. Among their options, they have freshly made pide, lahmacun, kebab, and sweets, all prepared by a professional chef from Turkey. You can dine in or order a takeaway.
- Socialicious: A popular spot known for its creative fusion cuisine and modern, trendy decor.
- Wagamama: This famous international chain serves a variety of Asian dishes in a relaxed, contemporary setting.
- PINZA: Known for its ‘Born in Dubai’ pizzas, PINZA offers an innovative blend of Italian and Middle Eastern flavours.
- Marmarita Restaurant: This Syrian restaurant is loved for its authentic Middle Eastern cuisine and warm hospitality.
Fitness 101 – JVC
Prime Fitness – JVC
Life Fitness Gym – JVC
Warehouse Gym – Springs
Circle Mall: Shopping and Entertainment
- Retail Therapy: Circle Mall has a wide selection of retail businesses, including electronics stores, grocers, and fashion boutiques, guaranteeing that locals have easy access to daily necessities.
- Dining Delights: Circle Mall offers a number of different cafés, eateries and restaurants, which makes it a perfect place for formal and informal dining.
- Entertainment for All: Circle Mall includes entertainment options like a cinema, providing residents with an enjoyable venue for movie nights.